CHOUETTE is an open source software financed by the French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transport and Housing (MEDDTL). Its main purpose is to capture and exchange data, describing the theoretical timetables of public transport networks.
Main purpouse of CHOUETTE software is to capture and exchange public transport data, ddressing Transport management Authorities, public transport Operators and their contractors, in order to facilitate the implementation of multimodal traveller information systems, and is also dedicated to engineering consulting and industrial firms, as well as researchers, so as they can integrate it in their own applications.
- to validate data according to XML/Neptune format
- to visualise, import/export/convert, manage and update data related to public transport offer.
The latter function has been enhanced to support import/export from/to a candidate NeTEx profile for reference PT offer h(since version 2.0.3).
- as a web application freely hosted on CHOUETTE website;
- as a web application to be installed on your server;
- as a virtual machine to be installed on your computer (for developpers);
- as a command line (shell);
- as a re-usable Java library.
MobilitX is a real-time high performance reliable backbone dedicated to high-speed and massive transport information exchange. MobilitX is gathering all the information related to transport, reference information as well as real time information, producing added value services and information and delivering the information to the transport actors and the passengers.
MobilitX already implements the emerging European standards of the transport sector: Transmodel IFOPT, NeTEx, SIRI, and NEPTUNE (French Transmodel-based standard for public transport offer data exchange).
Architecture: Modular and scalable architecture tailored for the multimodal networks requirements.
Easy integration with legacy information systems : Possibility to add/remove connected systems with no technical impact on the other systems
Transport information hub
- Availability of Passenger Information business services (timetable at scheduled stop points, calculation of travel time and possible itineraries) in real time, during disturbances or nominal situations
- Global Passenger Information, multimodal and multi-operator
- Standard or specific interfaces compatible with personal and collective media accompanying the passengers throughout their travel
- Native consideration of latest standards and interoperability norms (Transmodel, NeTEx, SIRI, …)
- Consideration of public data such as “Open Data” and web 2.0 community data
Multimodal situation information management
- Situation information management through multimodal, centralized and standardized approach
- Automate the diffusion of passenger situation information
- Passenger information dissemination instantaneously or through pre-defined scenarios
- Supervision of information dissemination through different media and channels
- Display of transport offer (indicators, synoptic, cartography)
- Distribution management (library, scenarios)
Adaptability: targeted for transport network
- 15 000 scheduled stop points monitored in real time
- 2400 requests / second
- Specific or standard interfaces (SIRI, NeTEx, …)
- Scalable strategy is taken into account as early as design stage
- Multiple scenarios deployment
Flexibility and scalability: high availability
- Applications (addition of new machines)
- Support services (24/7)